Role: SEO Specialist
Position: Full Time
Experience: 2-3 Years
- Plan and execute on-page and off-page SEO activities for all clients (Across Industries).
- Identify SEO KPIs for all clients and work towards ensuring month over month improvement on those.
- Perform SEO Audit, Social Audit, and Competitor Audit for all clients and new prospects as and when needed.
- Improve discoverability for mission-critical target keywords for all clients based on their product/service offerings, industry, and domain.
- Work on content marketing and content syndication for all clients.
- Prepare and present regular weekly & monthly reports to management.
- Create buyer personas to better target identified audiences for digital campaigns.
- Identify problems and deficiencies and implement solutions in a timely manner.
- Suggest improvements in SEO processes for productivity optimization and ROI.
- Collaborate with web developers and content teams to ensure the smooth functioning of SEO-related activities.
- Stay up to date with the latest SEO and digital marketing trends and best practices.
- Work as part of the Digital Marketing Team managing client digital requirements.
- 2 to 3 years of experience.
- Proven success in implementing SEO strategies for both B2B & B2C businesses.
- Expertise in A/B and other testing methods for optimizing performance.
- In-depth knowledge of tools required for SEO activities.
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills.
- Team player with excellent time-management & communication skills.
The Go-To Guy is an end to end Brand Marketing & Creative Agency based out of Hyderabad, India. The Go-To Guy! is serving clients from India, UK and Dubai since the beginning of 2015. For more information, visit www.thegotoguy.co