The Google Keyword Tool searches Google’s Autocomplete service for popular long tail keywords. What exactly is Google Autocomplete?
Google’s Autocomplete service (shown above) is a specific term for the search suggestions that appear when you search Google. This service is designed to speed up your Google search interaction by attempting to anticipate what you are looking for.
These predictions are made upon the most popular keywords linked to what is typed into the search box. The best part is that these forecasts (suggestions) are generated by real people who use Google as their web browser. As a result, Google informs you of the most popular search terms (keywords). There will be no more guesswork.
Unlocking Autocomplete with Keyword Tool Dominator
Keyword Tool Dominator unveils the Autocomplete service by simulating a real human user and repeatedly typing large numbers of google searches into Google. When a search phrase is entered, Google returns a list of projections (keyword research and long tail search terms) of what it believes you are looking for.
It’s Easy to Access the Google Keyword Tool
- Enter a keyword search or keyword in the text box, then tap the search button.
Try entering a search term that interests you. Something like a camera case, toddler toys, king-size bedding, etc.
To have Google enter in the blanks, use the asterisk (*). Try: how much * money, and that * camera, * assistance, or cooking *
- Keyword Research Tool Dominator will begin texting keywords into Google based on the search term you supplied. The keyword forecasts are then displayed on the “Keyword Results” board.
- Select the key phrases you want to progress to the “Your Search terms List” screen on the right – all keywords are selected by default. Once the keywords have been chosen, click the “Add Actually chosen to Your Search terms List” tab to add them to the “Your Key phrase List” panel.
- Once you have a good list of lengthy keywords, click the “Install Selected Keywords” button to download the search terms in the a.CSV file. You can easily import the keywords listed in the a.CSV file into another tool of your preference. You can also insert the search terms into Keyword Planner to get Google AdWords search volume and other data.
5. Finally, incorporate the keywords into the content of your website.
To show up in Google searches for keywords
Reaching the top of a Search engine for a constituent can send a lot of traffic one way, but how do you do it, there are two options.
- SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
- PPC (Pay Per Click) advertising