Video marketing uses videos for advertising and promoting business offerings or services, boosting interaction on their online and social media platforms, enlightening their customers and prospects and extending to a new audience.
The Value of Video Marketing
With the advent of YouTube in 2005, video marketing took off in earnest. Google purchased YouTube in October 2006; by 2009, the platform had seven distinct ad forms.
Marketers are becoming increasingly interested in creating amazing videos as technology improves. But it isn’t the only reason video is becoming the most popular method of communication.
For example, the advent of smartphone technology made experiencing videos simpler and more enjoyable. The pandemic then increased internet media consumption greatly to a very high percentage.
- Video marketing promotes social sharing.
- Video is the second most widely used content category for generating interaction on social media.
- Video has always been the focus of platforms such as YouTube and TikTok. Platforms such as Instagram and Facebook are emphasizing video.
- Even systems that do not support native video uploads highlight the importance of video marketing.
- Tweets on Twitter receive ten times the amount of interaction.
- This year, 68% of video marketers intend to utilize LinkedIn videos.
- Pinterest users watch about a billion videos every day.
Mobile Consumers Are Drawn To Video Marketing
Mobile phone users are a major driver of video content consumption. According to a survey, 77% of people polled view web videos on their smartphone or tablet. According to Facebook, consumers are 1.5x as likely to view video on a cellphone than on a PC daily.
How To Plan A Video Marketing Campaign?
- Determine your target audience and where they spend their time.
- Connect with stakeholders to develop a video strategy.
- Create a video timeline and budget.
- Select the best platform for distributing your video.
- Create a message and select the appropriate styles of video for your characters.
- Determine which metrics to track and how to quantify performance.
Types of Video Marketing Videos
- Demonstration Videos – Demo movies demonstrate how the product functions.
- Brand Videos – Typically, brand videos are made as a component of a larger marketing campaign to highlight the company’s vision, goal, or goods and services.
- Videos from Events – Create a highlight film or make available intriguing interviews and speeches from the gathering.
- Interviews with Experts – Interviewing internal experts or thought leaders in a company field is an excellent method to establish confidence and credibility with the target audience.
- How-To or Educational Videos – These promotional videos may also provide the groundwork to better grasp the company and its offerings.