“You need to spend money to make money.” We have all heard this expression at some point in our lives. And if you own a business, you must be certainly accustomed to this phrase. In fact, this is pretty much the logic behind all ads and marketing endeavors. You need to invest some money in the right places to grow your brand, be seen by your potential customers, and finally make money.
In fact, a report from Google shows that on average for every dollar a business spends on Google Ads, they make two dollars in revenue. So how are they doing it? The answer is simple – Pay-Per-Click (PPC) marketing. Let us tell you more.
What is PPC?
The answer lies in the name itself. PPC is an internet marketing model where the advertisers pay a certain amount for every click they get. So, if you run an ad on Google, it showcases your business in prominent places on the search result pages, and every time someone clicks on that ad, you pay a little amount to Google for bringing you the traffic. For a small amount, you get more exposure, traffic, and eventually sales. If that sounds interesting, know more about the basics of PPC marketing
Why You Need PPC?
If you want to grow your business or make more sales, PPC is of course a great option for that. But then again, it is not the only option. Good SEO can also get you the same results. So, what sets PPC apart from other marketing models?
- Gives quick results: Unlike SEO, which takes a long time to start showing results, you can start seeing the results of a PPC campaign immediately. Your business can be the top result for related searches almost instantly, and you can start generating leads from day 1.
- Saves time and resources: Time is money, and anything that helps you save your valuable time is already improving your ROI. With PPC, you do not need to keep putting in effort without knowing where it’s going.
- Great flexibility: PPC is all about real-time results, so if you notice that certain campaigns are working better than others, you have the option to realign your efforts to focus more on successful campaigns.
- Handpick target audience: With PPC, you have the option to go as local (geo-targeting, for example) or as global as you want. This level of control allows you to target a specific audience and appeal better to them.
Having said that, not all PPC campaigns are successful. After all, it is not enough to just invest money, but you need to do it right. You need to know what your goals for the campaign are and then work with your PPC manager towards it. Do not worry if you don’t have an in-house PPC manager for this, you can always hire the services of a good PPC management company.
What are PPC Management Services?
Since not all businesses have the resource to keep an in-house PPC team, there are external teams of experts who can take care of everything from strategy to execution and monitoring. Such services are called PPC Management Services. These experts generally come with a lot of experience and can help a business get the most out of its investment in PPC. On the other hand, not keeping an in-house team also helps companies keep the expenses to the minimum, further improving the final ROI.
Here’s How PPC Management Services Maximize ROI
If you are interested in hiring a professional team to take care of your PPC campaigns, you should know exactly what they will do for you and how that will improve your ROI. Here are some of the things you can expect from them:
- Keyword research: PPC revolves around understanding what keywords your potential customers are looking for. So, the very first thing a PPC management service will do for you is to identify these keywords. Based on that, they will help you pick the right keywords for your ads.
- Competition analysis: Most likely you are not the only business offering the best products or services. So, to beat the race, it is important to understand the competition. This is something a good PPC management service will do to help you stay ahead of the herd.
- Strategizing: To pull off a PPC campaign successfully, you need a proper strategy, and these experts will help you do that too. This includes understanding your short-term and long-term goals, identifying the right media channels to run the ads such as Google Ads, social media ads, display networks, etc.
- PPC monitoring: A wholesome campaign needs constant monitoring, and your PPC management service team will do that for you. Not only does it assists in analyzing the results and calculating the ROI but also helps you understand what strategy is working and what is not.
- Course correction: As we mentioned earlier, PPC allows for real-time course correction. Once you know what is working and what isn’t, then you can reallocate your marketing efforts and budget from less successful parts of the campaign to more successful parts. This also helps you with your future campaigns because now you have a better understanding of the customers.
Do you need a PPC Management Service?
At this point, it becomes quite clear that while PPC sounds like a simple trade – money in return for traffic – it isn’t that simple. It’s more like growing a beautiful garden that needs a very specific amount of water, sunlight, and pruning, and less like growing a wild bush that you can just pour a lot of water on. And for this amount of precision and careful planning, you require the service of experts. If you are looking to grow your business and increase your sales multifold, you need to get in touch with The Go-To Guy, experts in the field of PPC management services.
Reach us to invest your time and money the right way and maximize your ROI.